I have insomnia. It is official. I am wondering if I ought to eat more cheeseballs or if maybe having another thanksgiving dinner will help me fall asleep. Perhaps I will go to the kitchen now...
thank you mr. bear! we didn't have any pumpkin pie in the house so instead i ate the rest of big guy's chinese take out, a bag of giant marshmallows, half a bag of banana chips, and of course, a bowl of cheeseballs. i fell asleep shortly thereafter so you are right1 food is the cure to insomnia :)
I'm a metropolitan bear who's lived in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken, and the woodlands of New Jersey. I'm originally from the snowy regions of the north pole.
I mended my garbage bin rummaging ways after a bad food poisoning experience one summer by turning to health food instead. Now I maintain a strict diet of cheeseballs, ice cream and cookies. I never ever eat anything green (unless it's mint chocolate chip ice cream) and I avoid anything that could be called "produce" as they are filled with chemicals.
That said, I am a down to earth bear who enjoys friends, food and adventures around town, country and the world.
3 comments:
I think food is definitely the way to go Harry! Try eating a whole pumpkin pie with whipped cream.... that should help you fall asleep.
thank you mr. bear! we didn't have any pumpkin pie in the house so instead i ate the rest of big guy's chinese take out, a bag of giant marshmallows, half a bag of banana chips, and of course, a bowl of cheeseballs. i fell asleep shortly thereafter so you are right1 food is the cure to insomnia :)
I'm glad it worked for you Harry! Food is always a cure... I don't know why humans pop all those pills.
Post a Comment