I am going to order some, wholesale! But, until they arrive I must find something else to tide me over till dinner. I think these latkes will do! I prefer mine extra hot and extra crunchity-crispity!
Look at these friendly cookies.... I hate to eat one of ....CRUNCH! Ooops.....sorry rhino! I was SO hungry I lost all control :-(



2 comments:
yum yum. I want to try those cookies too... they are located in California - maybe I can persuade my human to take me on a roadtrip to go visit those cookie-baking bears!! How fun!
What are latkes? If you like them Harry, I am sure I will too!
Those animal cookies do look very friendly. Try to eat the latkes first Harry!
oh mr. bear, you would LOVE latkes drizzled with honey. they are shredded potatoes that have been fried in a pan. or, if you are healthy and watching your weight you can bake them, but the baked version isn't nearly as tasty. some bears put apple sauce on them while others like sour cream. i like both of course. last weekend i enjoyed sweet potato latkes! they were so tasty!!
Post a Comment