Friday, December 5, 2008
Bearplace at work - Unauthorized!
I have been helping Mrs. Big Guy at her office lately. It is her busiest time of the year so I give her two extra paws in exchange for food. I was able to go on Bearplace at her office when she went to fetch our lunch. Something funny happened and now I cannot get to Bearplace from her work computer. The work people seem to have done something. I think it is not right to deprive a bear of his friends in the middle of a busy workday. I did discover that the blog site does work! Maybe I will have to post more blogs instead. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Harry, maybe her work is affiliated with evil FB!!!! Grrrrrrrr. What does Mrs. Big Guy think of you calling her Mrs. Big Guy??:)
Post a Comment