Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update - The Visitors

Things started out nicely enough...Mrs. Big Guy brought home some goodies for me, which I tested before the guests arrived. My favorite was dipping the bearitos into this spicy cheese sauce.....








I was feeling jolly, and my tummy was warm and happy too. The doorbell rang and I sat nicely on the sofa ready to meet these visitors. Then I saw it. Beast's friend! No one told me it was Beast's friend coming for a visit!!! I was upset having two beasts in MY apartment. I was happy that I took Mr. Bear's advice and didn't let my guard down too much, or else I would have been in major trouble. Needless to say....I spent the afternoon in the bedroom. At least I had my fill of snacks before Beast 2's arrival. He only stayed for 2 hours so I was able to go out and polish off the bear munchies once they left. Phew. Too much stress for a lazy Sunday bear.


1 comment:

Mr. Bear said...

Wow Harry, you had an eventful day! I like those Bearitos chips too - they are very yummy for bears! I can't believe that the visitors brought Beast 2 along. How rude! But I'm glad you were able to avoid attack by hiding in the bedroom. That's just not fair though, Beast 2 should stay home!