Monday, November 17, 2008

Central Park Advenures

One day I went to New York City's backyard...Central Park. It took a while to get there so I was awfully thirsty and hungry.

Here I am stopping at the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir for a drink of water. 

I then went all the way up to the Boathouse and hid in the bushes. I was waiting for them to open for lunch.


5 comments:

Mr. Bear said...

Harry, I like your purple sweater! Where did you get it?

Harry Bear said...

My grandma Ina Bear got it for me! That is Big Guy's mama (aka Mama Bear). It's my Hanukkah sweater and it keeps me very warm because it's made of wool that is purple

Harry Bear said...

thank you, by the way, for your compliment on my sweater! It helps keep me clean too when I am eating cookies and cakes and stuffing :)

Mr. Bear said...

I'm glad you are able to keep warm Harry. New York can be very cold. Rocky said that he has a red jacket and matching red hat that he will lend to you if you need them.

Harry Bear said...

Wow! thanks Rocky! He is so thoughtful and generous :)