Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving memories...

Last year I was so lucky and got to go on a thanksgiving adventure! I got to see the famous Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in person. Here are some of my fond memories....

This is a panda from Animal Planet, They had a float with a famous bear as the mascot!

Here is Hello Kitty - she is looking to see what the store hours are - she is wondering if the store will be open when she is off duty

Jeff! If I knew you back then I would have waved to you. How did you get so big? And then back to regular size? I hope you didn't do any yo yo dieting (no offense to our friend yo yo bear)

And, of course, the world famous rockettes! they are so lovely :-)


This year I am not as lucky to go to the parade but I will be eating lots of yummies that day!

3 comments:

Mr. Bear said...

Harry, How come you can't go to the parade this year? I bet Jeff would let you ride with him on his float.

Harry Bear said...

Big Guy snagged us the invite last year by chance. It is okay, because I will have more time to eat sweet potatoes and my favorite stuffing.

Mr. Bear said...

sweet potatoes are very very yummy!