My name is Harry Bear and I am a polar bear from Brooklyn, NY. I live with my human roommate, Scott, and his wife, Kara. They are very nice humans. I also live with a beast named Frankie, but I just call him beast.
Some of the things I enjoy doing are eating, watching sports, watching the news, napping, and working. I'm a hardworking bear who has had many different careers over the course of my life. Maybe I will be a zoo keeper next. I am exploring that option.
When I am not watching TV or working, I can usually be found out and about looking for friends. Or, I can be found hanging out at bearplace.net where I have found many friends. At one time I was on facebook but they deleted me. Now my loyalties lie with bearplace (go bearplace go!)
My humans are good roommates because they let me be my own bear who comes and goes as he pleases.
Well that is all for now!

2 comments:
Hi Harry! I'm glad you have a blog - it is very cool! Go BEARPLACE.net!!!
you should post a photo of beast so we can all see him!
Post a Comment